Clementine, raspberry and caramel pudding
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 18 minutes
- Yield: 4-6
- 18 clementines
- 150g raspberries
- 25g/1oz flaked almonds
- 110g/4oz caster sugar
- Peel the clementines and place them on a serving dish. I have used a trifle bowl, cake stand, or just a pretty plate in the past.
- Scatter the raspberries and flaked almonds on top of the clementines.
- In a frying pan or largish saucepan, over a medium heat, melt the sugar. Don’t stir it; you can lift the pan and tilt it to move the caramel around, to encompass sugar that hasn’t melted.
- The moment all the white crystals have disappeared quickly pour the caramel over the fruit. You can serve the pudding the moment the caramel has cooled and hardened.
- Carbohydrates: 34g per 1/6