Portobello mushrooms with gorgonzola and walnuts
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2
- 4 Portobello mushrooms
- 4 tsps of oil
- 100 g / 3½ oz gorgonzola
- 8 walnut halves
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 branches of cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan / 395°F / Gas mark 6.
- Put the mushrooms stalk side down on a baking tray and drizzle the oil over the backs of the mushrooms. Put the tomatoes on the tray and then put the tray in the preheated oven for 7 minutes.
- Slice the gorgonzola and roughly chop the walnuts.
- Turn the mushrooms over and top with the cheese and nuts and a grinding of pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes, serve immediately.