Prawn and artichoke heart pasta
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 2
- 140g pasta
- 1 tbsp oil
- 225g raw large prawns
- 100g artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- Zest of one lime
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 15g coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 wedges of lime to serve
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- While the pasta cooks, heat the oil in a frying pan until hot, add the prawns and fry until pink – a few minutes.
- Add in the artichoke hearts, lime zest and feta. Stir well. Cook for about 30 seconds until some of the smaller bits of feta start to melt; add most of the coriander. Drain the pasta and pour the sauce over.
- Sprinkle with the remaining coriander and serve with a wedge of lime. Enjoy with a glass of wine and hopefully no baby puree.